Top 10: Atlanta, Georgia
Atlanta, Georgia is no doubt one of the most preferred destinations of most travelers across the United States. In case you are already planning to have a fun getaway in Atlanta with your friends, family or perhaps a loved one, then we suggest that you take in consideration the most preferred attractions of Atlanta by common travelers like you who have enjoyed their entire stay.
Since our aim is to make you enjoy your stay, we have listed the Top 10 attractions that you can visit. Please read on to learn what Atlanta has to offer.
10. The Atlanta History Center – This is regarded as one of the biggest museums in the southeast region offering a large base of information when it comes to history. You may also want to consider some of the historical houses such as the:
- Swan House
- Tullie Smith Farm
- Margaret Mitchell House
- Kenan Research Center
9. Georgia Aquarium – If you love the aquatic world, then you will definitely love the Georgia Aquarium. It is regarded as the largest and biggest aquarium found on earth. You may see almost every different ocean specie you can think of since it holds billions of creatures inside a massive tanks that measure about 13 acres and contain at least eight million gallons of water (fresh and salt).
8. Piedmont Park – For people who are truly in love with nature, you are going to enjoy Piedmont Park. It can also be a fun filled venue which is perfect for families who want to have a nice family picnic, play ball, stroll around and do a lot more!
7. Underground Atlanta – this is a great place for shoppers.
6. World of Cola Atlanta – go ahead and enjoy a 4D movie with 3D glasses. This is something you may really want to experience at least one time in your life.
5. Atlanta Zoo – Enjoy the wildlife that are found here and get some basics on how to help preserve them.
4. The Center for Puppetry arts – this is one type of attraction that your children will surely love. You will be able to learn about the many different kinds of puppets and they work. Not only that, but you’ll also enjoy watching them in action.
3. Atlanta Botanical Garden – this place is for the people with green thumb and plant enthusiasts. You'll get to enjoy certain plants that can only be seen exclusively in Georgia.
2. Georgia Dome – This is regarded as one the world’s biggest domes. Sports enthusiasts come from all over to see this place from time to time to experience the Falcons and the great game of football.
1. Atlanta Opera – this place is intended for the classical and contemporary music lover. Here you'll get to experience outstanding singers, musicians and other people who are highly recognized in the music industry.
So these are the top 10 highly recommendable places to visit that you have to make sure you will visit once you step on the lands of Atlanta, Georgia.